Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thoughts & Sox trade loot and mail day and.....???

Sup!

Alright, in attempts to get through the massive load of paperwork that I have to start due to the house, I've decided that before I even think about that, I must refer to my baseball card addiction first.


Then the house :-D

Ok, first of all, got a very nice surprise from Adam over at Thoughts & Sox.
All of which I needed - and I wasn't expecting anything so this was a very pleasant surprise!  Thanks again Adam!!  I needed these too :)

Next up on my mail day, is Mr. Carlos Zambrano.

You know, homey looks hella serious in this pic lol 

And these two cards....well....

Don't you love it when you win by...."accident?"  I had ZERO intention of winning this card; granted, I did need it for my master set, as I need almost every "moonlight" variation card, but I've taken it super slow as I think these cards are a bit over priced.  Actually, most of them are not, but there are a few that seem to fetch a lot more than what I'm willing to pay, like Tiger Woods.  Anyway, I saw the auction and I said what the heck and just bid - I bid $0.01.  That's right, one whole cent.  And I won.  Oops?  :)

This next card is one of my more favorite mail day cards -

Hell yah!  Kent Hrbek auto - these aren't rare, but they NEVER come up - it's not an SP either.  It just so happens it's of a Twins player that I admire and you simply don't see Kent's name come up on high end products, or any products, anymore since he retired.

Ok, that's all I have for now - I really do have to start scanning other crap and stuff for this house.  If I find anything unusual, I'll let you know.

Oh, I do have something funny, and aggravating to mention:  Remember a few days ago I mentioned that I had to go to Target.  Well I did.  I bought some things I need for the apartment, like detergent, etc. and I bought a rack pack of Heritage and a single 2010 Topps pack and shoved it in with my toothpaste and then put of all of that into the trunk of my car.

That was two days ago.

I keep forgetting to bring that shit up when I get out of the car.

And I did it again today.

Sigh.................

Maybe tomorrow? hahahahahha whatevers......

Ok, more later! Cyas!

1 comment:

Offy said...

You're right about the Hrbek cards. His modern cards don't get listed often at all. I wonder if it is due to newer collectors not knowing who he is and thinking that the card isn't worth listing.