Monday, May 17, 2010

Whoa...yeah, so what?

It must be full fledged baseball season as my allergies are kicking it up into high gear!

Drew messaged me today and asked where I was.....well......

Remember that house thing a couple of months ago?  Well, I gave up on the house and chased after a BIGGER house.  THIS time, it looks like it's going through.  So all the monies I would have spent (well, not ALL) on cards, I had to pull back.

I've already put down $8,000.00 towards escrow and now I'm holding onto another $10,000.00 for the rest of the fees and bullshit.

That's $18,000.00 that could have gone towards one hell of a ramp up of my collection.  My bidding days at Heritage Auctions, REA, etc etc, have come to a screeching halt.

One things for sure - you just can't take away certain bugs!  So with that said, look forward to a very nice and sizable update this week - I'll be buying a couple of boxes and a few packs so you can see what I pull - and yes, it'll all be Chicle!!!!

No comments: