Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I'm here, I'm here, I'm here!

Sorry, but buying a house is a pain in the ass!!

And I can count on one hand the number of packs I've bought in the last 2 weeks!  Sad sad sad!

I usually spend $40 to $60 a week on packs (not including ebay crap) and that's dwindled down to pretty much nothing at the moment. 

Even my Ebay cue is down to like 8 watched cards, which I really don't care too much about.  And I haven't been able to update my poor little rookie blog!  Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

I will try to update tonight - I'm inching closer on the house and if all goes as plan, which it probably won't, but if it does, it leaves me with the tedious task of starting to pack my belongings.

Everytime I move, I make it a point to "lighten" the load - that is, I'm throwing stuff away left and right and putting stuff on Ebay and, well, you get the point.  The stuff I don't sell on Ebay, I'll probably just donate too Goodwill.  But with the cards, mostly because they're too new and no one wants to buy them - I'm mailing them all out to you.  In other words, an epic mail day of a hodgepodge of crap that just needs to get to a new home because I don't want to lug in down three flight's of stairs!

Ok, more later - promise!

1 comment:

Joe S. said...

You are right, buying a house is a serious pain in the ass. We closed on our house in August of 2009 after an eight month search. Stuff went wrong right up until closing day - they had my wife's last name spelled incorrectly, so she had to cross it out, spell it correctly, and initial next to all 53054095405 corrections that needed to be made. And she took my last name!! They wanted to push back closing which would've cost us THOUSANDS up front in interest fees. Gah!!

I guess it's all worth it, though :)