Monday, March 1, 2010

Wow, it's all broke. I mean, ALLLL broke.....

It must be a Monday.

Because everything is broke!

For those of you that don't know, the PSN (Playstation Network) is completely down, so I can't even play a single game.  And because most PS3 games are tied into the PSN Trophy program, you can't even play games that don't even have online play.  Suxors!


And I'm saving up my money for some stuff, so I can't even go buy any baseball cards.  WTF??!!  Wahhhhhhh!


Save for some Ebay wins I MIGHT have (which is kind of unlikely as I'm not super-caring whether I win them or not), even my card collecting is broke.

AND  my freaking BMW is broke:
She's in the shop as we speak getting some body work - the pic above was when I had one of my low-pro tires replaced.  I haven't driven her in over week as she's been in the humble hands of some greasy-ass mechanics, so my driving pleasure has been reduced to, although somewhat comfortable, Ford Taurus (it's actually kind of nice, but certainly doesn't have the driving pleasures of a German-made beast).

Unbelievable. 

It truly MUST be a freaking Monday.

Anyway, I have a fun mail-day going out to several people; I think I must have spent a couple of hours just trying to sort and pack everything out yesterday - I think there was a total of 10 packages/boxes going on.  A couple of the stacks were too fat, so instead of multiple envelopes, I shoved them into a mini-box.

I may have a cool mail-day today (or not) but if so, I'll post that up later as I can only assume the PSN will still be down.

Grrrrr.....me not happy!

More later!

1 comment:

Roy said...

Cheer up...Spring Training games start this week.