Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A few of my T206's - PSA graded

I LOVE me some T206's - NOT the new stuff - the REAL T206's.

What you see below are the few that I have that are PSA graded. When it comes to vintage material, I MUCH prefer SGC to grade my cards ('Sup Bryan!) The 206's simply look better behind the black background than the clear plastic, which makes it look cheap. Don't even get me started on the Beckett excuse for grading (I personally don't like them).

The cool thing about the cards below is that both the cards have much rarer backs than you would normally find. Not tough, but very much so, uncommon. The Spike Shannon was my very first major 206 purchase - the card has a VERY low pop and I thought was a very cool looking card. The Sharpe has a rarer American Beauty back.



The cards below have mostly Piedmont or Sweet Cap backs.

No comments: