Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ok, so I figured out the scanner and now...

I'm tired and I'm hungry.

Went to Target today and picked up a few packs:



The SP was mostly junk - but I did really like the Matt Ryan - the Bo Jackson was sweet - he was one of my favorites growing up!


I hit the T206, and yet again, got screwed. I'm not sure why I keep buying Topps stuff - I clearly do not carry the mojo hand with their product!

And lastly, one of my favorites, although I'll never complete a set (I mostly like to pick these up at random just for fun) 2009 Bowman Draft Picks



Sorry about the scans - still working on trying to figure out the scanner - but I'll get it right sooner or later.

I was going to post a lot of my vintage stuff up, but as I said, I'm tired and hungry and Call of Duty is calling for me at the moment. Oh, and I've updated my want list a bit more, so check that out. I'll make some time tomorrow and add a bit more!

No comments: