Monday, January 25, 2010

Posting some pics

I'll post some pics later of what I have in terms of Vintage stuff. As for the newer stuff, I'll post those as I get them; by the way, I'll have a list up very soon of my needs from both Goodwin and Ginter.

At this rate, I probably will NOT be trying to complete a 2010 set till my '09 sets are complete. Which means the next time I pick up new Goodwin and Ginter cards, it will most likely be 2011.

As for the T206's - I'm always picking those up.

Incidentally, I also chase T213's. For those of you that do not know what those are, they are identical to the T206's with two differences - the front font on a T213 is blue, as opposed to black, and the back reads more like a coupon for cigarettes, not advertisements.

Here's a pic:


As you can see, it's not a Piedmont, Polar Bear, Sweet Cap, or the other relatively easy backs. I think it's a Southern connection thing for me as to why I'm so attracted to these cards.

No comments: