Saturday, February 20, 2010

Another quick mail day - Yama who?

What a busy day!  So busy, I have the Thanksgiving sickness right now - that is, my tummy is full and I want to take a damn nap, but I can't because I have so much stuff to do.  You know, I was under the impression that your days off, the weekend specifically for me, are for rest and relaxation.  Not-uh. Not in this world.

So, here is my mail-day stuff for today - 3 cards that I needed and 3 more to mark off my checklist:


Chris Young - this card is quite possibly my vote for the BEST card of 2009!  Why?  Well, as other people have agreed, look at the dudes face!  Really??!!  He looks like he's about to take a shit in his pants.  I laugh, smile, or chuckle (not in that order) whenever I see this card - hilarious!

And the Griffey  relic - a no-brainer there.

And oh yeah, the Yamaguchi - never thought I would bid on it, but I realized that in order to complete the set, I'm going to need it.  It actually really is a farily nice card.  And with only 49 made of these, I thought it would be a good investment, even if I didn't complete the auto set.

Ok, more laters!

1 comment:

Addie said...

Appreciate the time you took to post this