Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Mini mail day

Just a minor addition to my A&G relic set:
 

Damn - how do ya'll do it??  When I get home, I'm exhausted, but the cards always bring me back to life.  I get up at 6, out the door by 7, work anywhere from 8 to 10 hours, then drive another hour back home - I'm freaking TIRED. On top of all that, I'm trying to keep up with a few Ebay things throughout the day, AND I'm trying really hard to buy a house.  How do YOU guys keep your sanity??!! lol
Anyway, I'm about to put in some final bids, then I'm off to sort some cards and start stuffing some envelopes.  OH shit, no I'm not.  Damn it.  I just remembered I got to go through my closet to find something for my girlfriend.  DAMN IT!!!  Grrrrrrrrrrrrr....

I'll write more later.

Ciao!

Wicked "Your momma makes me tired" Liquids

No comments: