Tuesday, February 9, 2010

So I'm sorting some cards for a fun mail day when....

...I find this nifty and pretty cool UD A Piece of History card, Cut from the Same Cloth insert, numbered 557/999.  I look over to my sidebar and I see two traders that have...well, they have one team each.

What do I do?  Do I take a pair of scissors to it, cut it down the middle (and hopefully try to get in the center of the "/" ?), or just mail it to someone.  Ironic the two players are from the most heated rivalry in the MLB.  Like I said, neat card lol

Anyways, I have some more sorting to do....I'm getting sleepy, so I think I'm going to call it a night.  I was making a set of 2009 Goudey, but stopped a 3rd of the way.  I think I'll hold those for the next mail out.  Also, I'll post a few cards up for trade tonight, just a handful of what I can get to - check my sidebar because I made a new page up for the cards I'll have up for trade.  Nothing spectacular at the moment, but needless, worth trading for me for the Ginter and Goodwin crap lol  An eye for an eye :P

Ciao!

Wicked "I wanna take a nap on your mom"  Liquids

3 comments:

Roy said...

Who Brian for Paper Chase? I'm Roy from Paper Chase :) .

Oh and I despise Clemens, not collect him. Sorry for that confusion.

Captain Canuck said...

I say cut it down the middle.

only fair.

AdamE said...

Dear Solomon,

"Your Majesty, I love him very much, but give him to her. Just don't kill him."
2 Chronicles 26