Friday, February 26, 2010

Epic Fail - no mail and lost snipes and lost "other things"

Meh.

Epic fail yesterday on the hobby front. I went to Target, but restrained myself from buying any packs because I need to save up my money for something else (and I need to pay down a credit card lol).

AND to top it off, I didn't get to get on my comp very much last night due to my tiredness, so a sorry needs to go out to Drew as I didn't check for any Yanks.


AND I didn't get any mail loot - which really didn't surprise me as most of my Ebay mail days are dwindling as I'm getting ever so close to completing the Goodwin relic sets.  I've been waiting on a few cards to come up for auction, but I think I'm going to go ahead and just BIN as the prices are fair and it'll allow me to knock off a few from my list immediately.

I'm also working on updating the link on my right for my wants/needs list.  Thanks again to Drew for pointing out how to do it off of Gmail Docs, so I'll work on that later today.

I may run out today, but most likely not as it's suppose to be miserable here today in California - but then I guess it's not nearly as bad as Marie and Sooz have it over at A Cardboard Problem.

Ok, more later!

No comments: